Archive: BytroLabs

Stillfront Group: Welcome to Meet our studio Bytro Labs at Digital Dragons

PRESS RELEASE May 12, 2017 Welcome to Meet our studio Bytro Labs at Digital Dragons Bytro Labs is attending Digital Dragons 2017 from May 22nd to 23rd in Krakow, Poland. We are looking for new distribution channels for our HTML5 strategy games and interesting talks about new trends with other developers.  Our games combine cinematic and audio-visual […]

Stillfront’s Studio Bytro Announces New World Empires

Hamburg, Germany. May 16th, 2016 Bytro Announces New World Empires Stillfront’s studio Bytro Labs today announces the release of the game ‘New World Empires’. The game will be open to the public during the first week of June in an open beta. The game is developed and published by Bytro Labs based upon the proven huge […]

STILLFRONT FINALIZES ACQUISITION OF BYTRO LABS

Hamburg, Germany. May 9th, 2016 Stillfront finalizes acquisition of Bytro Labs Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront”) finalizes its acquisition of Bytro Labs GmbH (“Bytro”). Stillfront acquired 51% of the shares in Bytro in 2013. In accordance with the acquisition agreement entered in 2013, Stillfront now completes the acquisition of the remaining 49% of the shares. […]

BYTRO: Releases New Map & New Features For Supremacy 1914

Hamburg, Germany. Dec 16th, 2015 Bytro released new map and new features for Supremacy 1914 After many weeks of hard work our cartographers have finally mapped the entire world to transform it into your epic battlefield! Countless hours have gone into the drawing borders, researching historical facts and names, as well as in the creation of […]

BYTRO: We Are Hiring

Hamburg, Germany. Nov 19th, 2015   If you have passion for games, talent for HTML5 or marketing in games, and happen to love living in Hamburg, working with a small team where people matters the most, respected and care for no matter where you are from, we might have a job just for you! More info […]

BYTRO: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH

Hamburg, Germany. Oct 22nd, 2015 Call of War’s growth is continuing and its development is striving. In the last weeks many strong improvements could be made to the game thanks to valuable feedback from our community. Exciting new units, better interface usability, new historic scenario maps, improved game balance, better graphics  and new faction specific unit […]

BYTRO LABS RECORD BREAKING GROWTH IN SEPTEMBER 2015

Hamburg, Germany. October 8th, 2015 September 2015 will be remembered as a month of records for Bytro Labs & Stillfront Group! Not only did Supremacy 1914 and Call of War together surpass the record of 200,000 monthly active users, our beloved games also both achieved the milestone of 50,000 daily active users. Call of War plays […]

CALL OF WAR WELCOMES IT’S 100,000TH PLAYER

Hamburg, Germany. Aug 7th, 2015 The players have spoken: Our new strategy browser game Call of War is set to become a huge success. Just two months after its release Call of War’s player base reached 100,000 registered players. The development team wants to thank all active players for their trust and their passion. With a […]

BYTRO LABS RELEASED NEW STRATEGY BROWSER GAME CALL OF WAR

Hamburg, Germany. Jun 22nd, 2015 Bytro Labs successfully released its new strategy browser game Call of War. Set during the turbulent years of the Second World War, Call of War expands Bytro Labs portfolio of historical strategy games and redefines the way online board games are played. In Call of War, players take the reigns over […]

BYTRO LABS LAUNCHES CALL OF WAR

Hamburg, Germany. Apr 20th, 2015 Today, online games developer Bytro Labs announced the newest addition to its lineup: “Call of War”. From this day forward, future generals can sign up for Call of War at www.callofwar.com and become a part of this new strategic browser game. About Bytro Labs Bytro Labs GmbH is an award […]