Interim Report January-March 2017
STILLFRONT GROUP AB (PUBL)
The Interim Period January – March 2017
- Net revenues amounted to 30.0 MSEK (corresponding period 2016: 25.3 MSEK), which is an increase of 18.6% compared to the corresponding period 2016 and 22.2% compared to the previous quarter. Total operating revenues amounted to 37.5 (28.5).
- EBITDA amounted to 7.7 MSEK (11.2 MSEK). EBITDA has been charged with one-time costs relating to the conversion to IFRS and acquisition costs of in total 0.7 MSEK.
- Operating result after financial items amounted to 2.9 MSEK (9.2) The net result for the period amounted to 0.6 MSEK (6.1).
- Net result per share before dilution amounted to 0.24 SEK (0.66 SEK). Net result per share after dilution amounted to 0.24 SEK (0.64 SEK).
- As of March 31, cash and cash equivalents amounted to 31.1 MSEK (78.0).
- Babil Games’ new mobile game Heroes’ Adventure was soft launched during the interim period. Investments have been done in primarily Siege: Titan Wars, Conflict of Nations: Modern War, an upcoming game from Coldwood and Call of War Mobile.
Events After the Interim Period
- Stillfront has engaged Carnegie Investment Bank to investigate the possibilities for the Company to issue bonds in the Nordic corporate bond market.
A Solid Start of an Exciting year
“We have had a solid start of the year; Conflict of Nations: Modern Warfare has begun its launch and has already qualified as a core product. The marketing of the game is gradually increased, where we can identify profitable campaigns. Babil has quickly joined the group, has launched one game and will shortly launch another game. The MENA market is exceptionally strong and we look forward to many successes over a long period of time.
Considering the company’s positive development and in order to have financial flexibility to be able to pursue interesting acquisitions, Stillfront has engaged Carnegie to investigate the possibilities for the company to issue bonds in the Nordic corporate bond market, giving us exciting opportunities ahead,” says Jörgen Larsson, CEO Stillfront Group.
Key figures, The Group
|Latest 12 mths|| 2016
|Net Revenues||30 004||25 304||99 532||94 832|
|Growth in revenues||18.6%|
|EBITDA||7 662||11 161||30 765||34 264|
|Operating result after financial items||2 895||9 247||17 091||23 443|
|Net Result||630||6 140||15 466||20 976|
This information is information that Stillfront Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.30 CEST on May 16, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
|Jörgen Larsson, CEO||Sten Wranne, CFO|
|Tel: 070-321 1800, firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: 0705-851258, email@example.com|
Stillfront is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through six near-autonomous subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in the UK and Sweden, Dorado Online Games in Malta, Simutronics in the United States and Babil Games in UAE and Jordan. Stillfront’s games are distributed globally. The main markets are Sweden, Germany, the United States and MENA. For further information, please visit www.stillfront.com.
Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel, developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts, won 20+ awards at E3 and gamescom and was released in February 2016. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are MUD-style games with a very loyal player base. Lara Croft Relic Run(TM) is a popular mobile game developed by Simutronics.
Nasdaq First North Ticker Symbol: SF
Certified Adviser: Avanza Bank, phone +46 8 4094 2120