April 19, 2016
Stillfront Publishes 2015 Annual Report
Stillfront Group AB (publ) is today publishing its Annual Report for 2015. The report is available at Stillfront’s web site www.stillfront.com/site/investor-relations/financial-reports .
The year in summary:
- Net revenues amounted to 57.1 MSEK (29.1 MSEK)
- Underlying EBITDA, i.e. EBITDA adjusted for expensed investments, amounted to 12.9 MSEK (2.3 MSEK). EBITDA amounted to 4.0 MSEK (-8.2 MSEK)
- Profit/loss before tax was -4.5 MSEK (-23.8 MSEK). Profit/loss after tax was -6.3 MSEK (-23.8 MSEK)
- Earnings per share before dilution, amounted to -1.56 SEK (-8.89 SEK). Earnings per share after dilution amounted to -1.52 SEK (-8.53 SEK).
- As of December 31, cash and cash equivalents amounted to 73.5 MSEK (4.3 MSEK).
- The board proposes no dividend to be paid.
A very strong year
“2015 has been a very strong year for Stillfront. Sales increased by 96% and underlying EBITDA increased more than fivefold. The strong growth is explained mainly by a tremendous growth in the game Call of War from Bytro, but also by good profitability in Coldwood. The consistent work to implement our PLEX strategy has given the continued satisfactory results. The positive development of our business with a very successful new share issue and listing in the fourth quarter gives us a very solid platform for continued strong growth in 2016”, says Jörgen Larsson, CEO.
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Larsson, CEO at Stillfront
Phone: +46 70 321 18 00
Sten Wranne, CFO at Stillfront
Phone: +46 70 585 12 58
Stillfront is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of digital games – with a vision to become one of Europe’s leading indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through four near-autonomous subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in the UK and Sweden, and Dorado Online Games in Malta. Stillfront’s games are distributed globally. The main markets are Sweden, Germany, the United States and South America. For further information, please visit www.stillfront.com.
Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel, developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts, won 20+ awards at E3 and gamescom and was released in February 2016. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. Gladiators Online is an action management strategy game, launched on Steam in Q4 2015
Nasdaq First North Ticker Symbol: SF
Certified Adviser: Avanza Bank, phone +46 8 402 50 00