The Board of Directors of Stillfront AB (publ) (“Stillfront”) has resolved, pursuant to the authorisation granted by the Annual General Meeting held on 12 May 2022, to acquire own shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The purpose of the repurchase is to enable payment with the company’s own shares of certain earn-out payments relating to previous acquisitions.
The repurchase programme is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Acquisitions shall be effected on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with its Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares.
- Acquisitions may be made on one or several occasions between 16 February 2023 and the 2023 Annual General Meeting. No acquisition will be made during a 30-day period prior to the company publishing a quarterly report.
- Acquisitions may be made up to a total amount of SEK 270 million. Stillfront’s holding of own shares may, however, not at any time exceed one-tenth of all shares in the company.
- Acquisitions may only be effected at a price within the registered price interval on Nasdaq Stockholm at any given time, which refers to the interval between the highest purchase price and the lowest selling price.
- Acquisitions may also be made by way of block trades in accordance with applicable rules.
- Payment of acquired shares shall be made in cash.
The repurchases will be administered by Nordea Bank Apb, that will act in accordance with instructions from Stillfront.
The total number of shares in Stillfront is 513,199,454. At the time of this press release, Stillfront does not hold any of the company’s own shares.